Monday, June 28, 2010

Cont: SAHM vs WAHM vs FTWM - pro and cons

Uh...penat tul terpaksa aku memikirkan psal hal nih. After doing some maths..

SAHM
Pros
- Can fully BF (directly)
- Take full care of my dotter 
- All house chores will be done by me
Cons
- No income

WAHM
Pros
- Stay at home and get income
- Still can BF and take care of my dotter
- Housework still can be done
Cons
-no fixed income
-idea of work at home??
-divided time between work/dotter/housework

FTWM
Pros
-Fixed income
-Sometime let Alesya stay with other people maybe better for me and her
Cons
- Non family member take care of Alesya..it hard to trust ppl
- Too tired t take care Alesya at nite..have to take turn with hubby
- Need to divide time between full time job / Alesya / Housework

Oh...things never been easy to me. I think i have to work out to be WAHM. But what work i can do at home yar??


No comments:

iklan