Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Water Moments

My water moment?? It was during our honeymoon back to April 2009. Went to Langkawi for the beaches. and duty free for my cookware. It was not only our first outing as husband and wife but i had my first chance to snorkelling too.
Place: Coral Island, Langkawi
What's in: Can you see those fishes which come forward after i throw some roti to them?? Awesome!!
What's not: U can see roti, fishes and me..but what u missed are the action of them bite my leg and how they grab the food in the water.
My wish: To show photo of eager fish toward food to my dear daughter. Missed the chance.

p/s: Forgive the unprofessional photography technique as photographer a.k.a dear hubby scared to go nearer afraid to get bitten as well. Plus he must handle the camera carefully. U can imagine if the camera drop!   








Place: Coral Island, Langkawi
What's in: Dear hubby snorkelling with fishes nearby.
What's not: He actually enjoying the moment with sea cucumber (Gamat) which is Langkawi icon. Don't try! Impossible to see the gamat. :p
My wish: Me don't have to go up to jetty for the sake of taking this photo. I should enjoy my time snorkelling together, took each other photo in the water and able to take photo of what we see inside.




Above are reason for me to get new camera dont you think so? and i'm DROOLING for...SONY DSC TX5.  Y? Because...
1) it is WATERPROOF plus shock-, dust- and temperature-proof too. 
2) comes in 5 nice colours and i adore the pink one most! should choose gender neutral (GN) colour instead because hubby wont agree with pink. but who care huh?
3) It's compact as i dont want to add bulky camera in my travelling checklist. Enough with Alesya toys, stroller, bottles etc.
4) With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor, BIONZ Image Processor, 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens.









       Anti-motion blur                                                                                   







Handheld Twilight


                                                                                                                        
Yeah, u got so many reason to love this camera. Check other details at http://www.sony.com.my/product/dsc-tx5
Retail price at RM1499.00 but NUFFNAG is giving away 3 cameras for best blog entry of their water moment. Check out here.

Well, my honeymoon is over and i have dear Alesya now. Every moment during our honeymoon is captured and  framed in my heart but unfortunately something missed from our photo which we will share it with our children and for us to see during our old day. Hope my memory good enough to remember everything uncaptured LOL!.

This entry is for above giveaway and hope that i can win SONY TX5 for my lovely Alesya. I want to capture every single splash of her and i know the camera won't let me down. Wish me luck...finger crossed!

iklan